Saturday, April 7, 2007

New Head, New Blog

This is my first blog entry ever in my life. I am very excited because today, like the freshly shorn Easter Lamb, I shaved my head and face and am all squeaky clean-looking. Tomorrow is Easter and I am soon leaving to take the bus to Camp Hill Farm - home of my brother John, my sister in law Alex, and my niece Luna. My friend Emi will come with me.

I am also very excited because I had a great yoga class this morning followed by a delicious BLUE SKY BAKERY muffin this morning and bought some extras to take to my brother's . They are delicious!

I guess this blog is sort of going to be a countdown-to-forty for me. I will turn 40 on June 10th, about 2 months from today.

That's all for now. I'm excited about my blog!

4 comments:

Poptart said...

Who loves you, baby!? Now you look like my favorite Greek. I'm very *excited* for your blog and wonder a) what the weird rectangle characters are at the begining and end of the entry, and b) wonder what kind of muffins you got and why there is no picture of them.

Happy Easter and have a great time @ the farm. Please say hi to Emi for me.

xoxos

Peter said...

Muffins were (a) Blackberry bran, (b) Pumpkin spice (and maybe apples), (c) wild blueberry and (d) !! Zucchini chocolate cranberry!!!!

Poptart said...

Oh my god, those sound delicious!

HEY: here is something I totally forgot!! Remember in Blue Sky Bakery, when I got that small dog biscuit for Lois?

Well, I never gave it to her. I wonder what happened to it? Should I even look in my suitcase??? OMG. I can't believe I just remembered now.

Peter said...

I ate it. Just kidding